SERENDIP RENTAL POLICIES
- There is a cleaning fee of $50 per stay charged to the guest.
- Rates quoted are seasonal and based on double occupancy (2 guests).
- Where occupancy permits, extra persons (adult or child, age 4+) are subject to an additional $35/night charge per person. Children 3 and younger stay free.
- Each room is subject to a 12.5% USVI Hotel Tax.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- There is a 3 night minimum stay during low season (April 19th to November 18th 2021 and April 18th to November 17th 2022).
- There is a 5 night minimum stay during peak season (January 4th 2021 to April 18th 2021, November 19th to December 16th 2021, and January 3rd to April 17th 2022).
- There is a 7 night minimum stay during holiday season (December 18th 2020 to January 3rd 2021, and December 17th 2021 to January 2nd 2022).
- Stays of less than 3 nights may be permitted by authority of the Rental Manager; please call to inquire.
- Reservations are confirmed with a 50% deposit.
- Email confirmation will be sent at the time of deposit.
- The balance is due 1 day before check in.
- A security deposit of $500 is required 1 day before check in to cover possible damage, loss, and/or additional charges during or after your stay.
- All cancellations are subject to a $50 cancellation fee.
- Our normal cancellation policy is not in effect due to the COVID-19 pandemic. You can cancel up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival date (must be received in writing, via email) and receive a full refund (less the $50 cancellation fee).
SERENDIP COVID-19 POLICIES
At Serendip we want to make sure everyone…you, our staff, and our fellow Islanders…stays as safe as possible during these challenging times.
Following the advice of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and the Government of the U.S. Virgin Islands, we have adopted the following practices and guidelines:
OUR COMMITMENT TO CLEANING & DISINFECTING
- Our cleaning and disinfecting plan has been developed based on guidance by the CDC. In addition, we have carefully selected cleaning products which do not leave harmful residue behind, but have been recommended by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to be effective in eliminating viruses such as the Novel Coronavirus.
- In order to offer enhanced cleaning and disinfecting, we do not allow same day turnarounds. This means that your unit will have been empty for over 24 hours since the last guest checked out, and provide our staff with sufficient time to complete a detailed cleaning and disinfecting, including special attention to high touch surfaces and air filters.
- We have also increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting Serendip’s public spaces, including the pool area, grill, laundry room and office.
YOUR ARRIVAL TO SERENDIP
- Please check the website https://www.covid19usvi.com/ for the most up to date information about travelling to the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- We are excited to welcome guests back to Serendip! We will greet you upon arrival and, respecting social distancing guidelines, will show you to your room. Whenever possible we will employ touchless and paperless transactions.
- After a long day of travel, we recommend changing out of your travel clothes upon arrival. Guests will be provided with a complimentary bottle of hand sanitizer for use throughout your stay.
- We encourage you to use one of the local provisioning services rather than stopping at the supermarket on your way from the ferry to Serendip. We recommend Landlubber Logistics: https://landlubberlogistics.com and Starfish Market: https://starfishmarket.com/onlineordering/
- We are doing our best to help you vacation safely, but you have a role to play as well!
- By agreeing to our COVID-19 policies, you promise that yourself and every guest in your party:
– will not travel if feeling unwell or have knowingly been exposed to COVID-19
– will wash their hands thoroughly on a regular basis
– will respect social distancing rules and avoid unnecessary personal contact
– will bring and wear a mask in public spaces (a USVI government policy)
- Together we can keep our guests, staff and local Islanders safe and healthy!